March 5, 2009

Percy Jackson Book 5: The Last Olympian

J and I love the Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan. We have read them AND listened to them in the car. Talk about great children's literature. I bought the first one for J when his teacher sent home a Captian Underpants book ... I knew there had to be better stuff out there than that. I was right. I will talk more about our favorite books for boys in another post, but this is for Percy.

The cover for the new book was released on February 18th:



The first Percy Jackson book will soon be made into a movie and the casting choices were announced today. Visit Rick Riordan's blog for more info and photos.

1 comment:

  1. this book completely BLEW ME AWAY!!! It has everything: romance, action, suspense. I love how Percy and Annabeth fall in love at the end. You can really tell that the characters have matured a lot and it makes me want to start at the beginning all over again. So basically I LOVED the book and I think it was the best book in the series BY FAR!!! I am really going to miss this series a lot!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete