May 19, 2010

Childish Behavior in Adults

Can someone help me with the terminology? If you are kicked off someone's facebook friends list are you "un-friended" or "de-friended"? I think I like the latter.

Is it the new ultimate insult?

What would have been the equivalent when we were in high-school? Not being invited to a party? Or how about being invited to a party and then being told you couldn't come.?

By the way ... I don't want you to think I am upset about this. I think it is the funniest thing to happen around here in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Un-friended. And yes, it highlights just how childish Facebook can make us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have seen the behavior (that I found childish and insulting) that led to my being un-friended. Talk about childish!

    ReplyDelete