March 9, 2010

I Have A Secret

I am not a "creative" person. Really.

(Well, maybe it isn't a huge secret.)

I am analytical. I like clear-cut steps. I like rules.

Even my creative undertakings usually involve steps. Cooking is a great example. I love to cook. I am quite a good cook. I am not a chef. I do not come up with dishes on my own. I follow recipes.

I scared myself a little yesterday when I bought this ...


and this ...


I don't know if it will make me creative, but I am going to have fun finding out.

I have been looking for a challenge.

And the most important part of this purchase is that it is the first thing I have bought and paid for myself since my husband's wedding present. I worked and got paid. I saved and spent. I bought this on my own!


I used Ken Rockwell's site and this information to help me choose. There is a wealth of useful information on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment