April 29, 2009

Sorry, old man

but I don't believe you.

Sen. Specter, I just don't believe you when you say the Republican party is too far gone to the right for you.

What I do believe is that you are an old man who is unwilling to let go of a lucrative Senate seat. You are afraid of losing.

Did you ever think of working from the inside to change things? of standing up as a voice of reason instead of abandoning your party?

Is there no loyalty left?

I am a moderate, but I am still a Republican.

I am personally pro-life, but I vote pro-choice. And I am still a Republican.

I think it would be just fine for the two men down the street who have been together longer than my husband and I to get married. And I am still a Republican.

Sorry, old man but I don't believe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment